Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

My Low-Cost Wedding: Share your ideas!!

Emilie, on October 31, 2016 at 07:05 Posted in WeddingWire 0 1

Hi lovely bride Smiley heart

Now that you found all these great ideas to save on your wedding, you can better decide what you want to invest in and what you can save on! Smiley smile

It's now time to show us...How your wedding will look like!

My Low-Cost Wedding: Share your ideas!

What ideas did you come up with to save on your wedding?

Create a discussion with "Your Name: My Low-Cost Wedding" and tell us:

1 - Where were you able to save?

Was it your venue, your bouquet, your dress, your invitations?

If you have DIYs, we'd all love to see them!! Smiley love

2 - What did you choose to invest in to get what you really wanted?

Is it your photographer, your dress, the groom suit, ...?

I can't wait to hear all about your ideas!!

Image: Pinterest

1 Comment

Latest activity by Chelsea, on November 1, 2016 at 10:42
  • Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

1)I saved money by choosing a reception hall that has a HUGE decoration closet and I have access to anything in there I would like. The reception hall also includes food and the alcohol so I don't need to hire other vendors. And The owner Tammy does most of the decorating herself with the help of her staff to help make the day smooth for us and take the stress off of us! My friend got her wedding dress at the same store as me and so she knew the owner and saved me $300 on my dress at least! She also got me the huge discount on the mobile makeup artist! I saved 50% on my save the date cards by waiting until there was a huge deal on vistaprint and so we were able to pay a little extra and get these envelope seals in the same theme as our save the dates and they have our names on them! By ordereing from vistaprint I also got a 20% off coupon that I can use towards my invites, thank you cards etc...

2) We chose to invest our money into the photographer and the dj! We always look back on photos and memories and so we wanted to spend a little extra to make sure we will truly enjoy our wedding photos for years to come! We did however get a deal with my photographer as well! By booking with her we got a 15% discount on engagement photos and we chose a package and eliminated certain things in there we didn't want like a photo book and so the price was reduced but doing this! We also chose to get a dj and an MC. We picked someone in our city who is expensive but is the best at what they do. This company will be sure to make our wedding unique in so many ways and will bring tears to people's eyes such as my dad with a nice surprise! We also wanted an MC to make the night go smooth and can really help get people out on the dance floor as we want the party to last!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics