Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amyfanggg
Frequent user April 2018 Ontario

What do you do for a purse?

Amyfanggg, on July 30, 2017 at 15:54 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 19
Hi Ladies!Do the brides carry a purse on their big day? Honestly, I think it will ruin any good looks... but a girl's got a lot of stuff to carry (e.g. cellphone!)! What do you think?

19 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on August 2, 2017 at 12:04
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Amyfanggg! I carried a clutch with me, but hardly ever touched it or used anything in my purse all night! I love the way the purse looked for pictures, but it shed glitter everywhere Smiley surprise

My Wedding PurseMy Wedding Purse

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The wedding bands are split so you can form the to your fingers! I know that some hair stylists use the rubber bands in some hair styles, especially braids? lol I'm sure we could find uses for it somewhere! You're welcome Smiley smile

• Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Maybe it's to keep the wedding band on your finger in case it was too big! I think I'll put together a little kit like this. Thanks for the information.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm not sure to be honest lol

• Sonja
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's really neat. What would you need the clear elastics for, I wonder?

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

You definitely shouldn't have a cellphone, and you probably don't need a purse. my MOH has made it very clear that i'm not to touch anything or be responsible for anything on the day of the wedding. she is taking charge of a bag of large stuff, and then she will have pockets for little stuff.

• Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I saw these at chapters recently too - they are adorable! They come in a few different colours too - if they have them in stock!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hey Sonja! I purchased this tiny little minimergency kit from chapters! It's the size of my hand and has 21 wedding day essentials that you may end up needing on your big day!

What do you do for a purse? 1

What do you do for a purse? - 1
  • Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    My maid of honor is going to be in pictures and will be dancing as well, that's why we are leaving our purses with the usher during the ceremony and pictures and at our table during the reception
  • Sonja
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Very cute purse! I just wondered what you put in it for emergencies?

• Melinda
    Devoted September 2017 Ontario
    Melinda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's what your maid of honor is for!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought a purse for the day. I don't know how much I'll use it but found it and knew I had to have it. It's a perfect size to be able to carry my cell (my daughter won't be with us the whole day so I need it on me in case of emergency), our emergency kit, and whatever I decide to wear on my lips. I won't be carrying it around much (likely). I'll probably hand it off to my MOH or even my wedding planner.

Reception Bag

Reception Bag

It's Betsey Johnson and I bought it fro 6pm.com. Very good price and the inside has diamond rings and even says "I do!"!!!

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My mom bought me this gold little purse for me while she was in England as that is where my family is from. It is big enough to hold just little things in it that I might need the day of (deodorant, lipstick, Kleenex etc). I likely will keep it with my mom or something and then at the reception I will put it at the table I am at.

• B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I honestly don't think I need anything but if I figure I do need to pack some stuff around the wedding day, I'll give to my maid of honor. There's cute white clutches at bridal shops tho. Can just keep it on ur table if u need one?
  • Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A clutch definitely for gloss some napkins and deodarant and perfume
  • Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm actually using the purse my mom used at her wedding! It was gifted to her from her aunt. It'll just have lipstick tissues and probably my phone. My mom will have it until the reception.
  • Katherine
    Frequent user August 2017 Quebec
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will have a clutch at my table to hold deodorant, band aids and extra bobby pins
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I will not have my cellphone with me on the day of the wedding and anything I need will be in the house for easy convenient access.
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I will keep any important things in my mothers purse, want to spend all my time with my husband , family and friends. Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics