Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emilie
Featured Quebec

What destinations are on your honeymoon wish list?

Emilie, on October 3, 2016 at 18:05 Posted in Honeymoon 0 21

Hi lovely brides and grooms! Smiley heart

If you could take all the vacations you want and choose all your dream travel destinations for your honeymoon, what would they be?

What destinations are on your honeymoon wish list?

Video: Move, Vimeo

21 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 27, 2017 at 10:07
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We initally thought of Bora Bora but then realized it would cost us more for the honeymoon than the wedding. We talked about Europe and the Caribbean for a bit too but I think we might do something in Asia. I would be happy pretty much anywhere with my FH Smiley smile

• Chelsea
    Master August 2017 Ontario
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have a top 4 list of places I would like to travel to for my honeymoon. 1) Bahama's 2) Costa Rica 3) Jamaica 4) Dominican Republic !
  • Alley
    Curious September 2017 Ontario
    Alley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am hoping for a mediteranian cruise that ends in Santorini Greece to stay there for a couple days. My mom passed away a year ago and it was her dream to go there and she never made it...
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jacklyn!! Smiley heart Welcome to the community!

I've always dreamt of having my honeymoon in Disneyworld too! Smiley love

I'm so happy to see you participate in the community! If you need anything, just let us know! Can't wait to read about what you have planned!

Will you have a Disney themed wedding?

What have you booked so far?

• Cheryl
    Expert December 2017 British Columbia
    Cheryl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are hoping to go to London England, but we wouldn't mind a winter cabin either
  • Jacklyn
    Newbie August 2017 Manitoba
    Jacklyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Disneyworld Smiley love
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks Emilie,
    I will definitely like to checkout theHoneymoon directory for pricing information. If we went to Italy and Jamaica, we would do some site seeing, tour museum, visit family, swimming on the beach, cruises and checkout local music festivals. We would have romantic dinners and take some extraordinary pictures.
  • Kylie
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    He was born there but moved to Canada when he was 3. We actually met were I work. He is a landscaper and I work at a hardware store and we just connected.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kylie Smiley heart

I love these destinations too! They all have the very green grass in common that's for sure!

Rheena is also thinking of going to NZ, you can have a look at her discussion: Smiley smile

Fun honeymoon!

Is your fiancé from England? How did you two meet?

• Kylie
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If I could go anywhere I would go to Italy and then travel up to England and see my fiancées family. Or I would love to go to New Zealand.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That would be amazing Simone! Smiley heart

I totally understand you for wanting to meet each other's families and learn about each other's origins. They will also become part of who you are once you get married. Smiley smile

You could try to combine both... Maybe you could see in our directory if an agency could offer you good prices for that?

Honeymoon

What would you do on your honeymoon in Jamaica and/or Italy?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's going to be so romantic!! Send some pictures of your view from the room, you'll all make us so jealous!! At that point, we'll all be looking forward to the warm sunshine Smiley sexy

You can comment inside the links so that other people also see what your plans and can also find that information to organize their own honeymoon. Smiley smile

Would you have a buddymoon?

How many days are you going on honeymoon?

What activities will you do on your honeymoon?

Did you get a deal with an agency or did you book everything yourself?

• Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hey Emilie,
    I agree with you. You are correct as my origin are Jamaican. I wanted to learn more about his culture as his origins are Italian. I still have family in Jamaica, he has family in Italy and it would great for us to meet each others family, if we are able to combine both destination in one honeymoon.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely not doing a buddymoon!! I am really looking forward to time alone. We are going to be in Fiji for 10 days (but honeymoon is a total of 11-12 days with travel). I don't know what we're going to do yet, but I'm most excited for the room! It's so fancy and directly on the water, I can't even wait! We are flying out the Monday after... so more or less right after the wedding

• Fernando
    Frequent user September 2017 Ontario
    Fernando ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Yes we will be horseback riding on the beach by the moonlight.
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Fernando! Smiley star

Bora Bora sounds great! Nelly said you would do horseback riding, will it be horse riding on the beach?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Valerie!! Smiley heart

I can't imagine how excited you must be!!!

I'd love to know more about what your plans are in Fiji. It's such a romantic destionation! Smiley smile

Would you have a buddymoon?

How many days are you going on honeymoon?

What activities will you do on your honeymoon?

Will you fly on your honeymoon right after the wedding?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Simone Smiley heart Sounds like 3 places where you'll be able to eat amazing food! Also related to your origins am I right? Do you still have family there?

• Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We debated Bora Bora, France, but then came to settle on Fiji. Already booked, just hoping for an airline sale on the very expensive flights! CANNOT WAIT!

• Fernando
    Frequent user September 2017 Ontario
    Fernando ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We talked about Bahamas, St. Lucia, Hawaii and Bora Bora. Bora Bora won thanks to our siblings that bought us our honeymoon
  • Simone
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    For my honeymoon wish list, I would like to go to the any of the top three:1. Jamaica 2. Italy3. Bahamas I love warm climates and all three have great sigth- seeing and some much you can do, plus learn about the culture.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics