Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Rheena
Newbie May 2018 British Columbia

Fun honeymoon!

Rheena, on September 23, 2016 at 05:59 Posted in Honeymoon 0 11

Is New Zealand a good place for a honey moon? my soon-to-be husband and I love the hobbit and the Lord of the Rings!

11 Comments

Latest activity by Kylie, on October 5, 2016 at 12:10
  • Kylie
    Frequent user September 2017 Manitoba
    Kylie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Rheena, I have been to New Zealand and so has my fiancé. We love it so much. We would love to move there if we could.
  • Valerie
    VIP April 2017 Ontario
    Valerie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sounds like New Zealand would be perfect for you two! I haven't been but I've always wanted to because it looks beautiful!

• Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    To be honest, I have never been there, but I think it is a nice place to go on a honeymoon.
  • Maddy
    Frequent user June 2017 Ontario
    Maddy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love new zealand!! i went there last year with my fiancé and we love it! goign there will definitely remind you of lord of the rings Smiley smile

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That sounds amazing! Such a great way to get more sun before winter! Smiley heart

I'm sure other brides would love to hear about what you planned. You should also comment in these discussions Smiley smile

How much will you spend on your honeymoon?

How many days are you going on honeymoon?

Did you choose a package for your honeymoon or did you make all the reservations yourself?

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's great Rheena! Smiley smile

June is actually the first month of Winter in New Zealand. So it would be perfect to try some ski sports! Smiley diamond

Were you expecting cold weather when you thought of New Zealand? Smiley winking

How are the rest of your preparations going? Where will you celebrate your wedding?

• Rheena
    Newbie May 2018 British Columbia
    Rheena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Nice! we want to go in June

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We will be going in the fall right after our wedding. We will be doing a lot of sight seeing, we have three tours planned, horse back riding on the beach, massages

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Nelly Smiley heart

That's amazing! They look like great destinations to relax! And 3 weeks is perfect to have some good quality time together and visit the area. Smiley smile

What will activities will you do there? Will you go there during Winter? Smiley sexy

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Rheena Smiley heart Welcome to the community!!

I think that New Zealand looks like a wonderful honeymoon destination! I also love Lord of the Rings and it also made me dream of travelling there! It would be a great experience to visit the sets if you both like the movies!

I'm sure the landscapes must be really romantic, like in this picture! Smiley love

Hobbit Tour New Zealand

Hobbit Movie Set

In what month are you thinking of having your honeymoon? Smiley smile

• Nelly
    Expert September 2017 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are going to Bora Bora and Tahiti for 3 weeks.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics