Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jenny
Frequent user September 2022 Ontario

What colour for ring bearers?

Jenny, on May 31, 2022 at 20:03 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
So we have two little ring bearers (one is going to be 5 at the time of the wedding and the other is 2). My fiancé is wearing a black suit and his groomsman/best man are wearing grey suits. Should the ring bearers be in black or grey? Full suits or vests? Why is this so hard 😅

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alana, on June 30, 2022 at 16:49
  • Alana
    Curious September 2024 Quebec
    Alana ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh the suspenders look so cute!
  • Rebecca
    Expert October 2023 Newfoundland and Labrador
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im partial to a black suit and a colored vest or tie

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

THAT IS SO CUTE! Thank you now I have baby fever Smiley tongue

• Jenny
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Jenny ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    What colour for ring bearers? 1
    I ordered them this since it matches the grey for the groomsmen (just need to get a tie to match the bridesmaids and flower girls dress colour)
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What Alyx posted super cute, you can have them have the same suits as the groom or same as the groomsman or even have them wear their own suits depending on the style of your wedding. Even find a suit that matches the girls dresses for added colour.

What colour for ring bearers? 2

What colour for ring bearers? 3

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For a September wedding, I would avoid a full suit as it may still be hot. Most kids suits are polyester and don't breathe well. I think a shirt and bow tie, maybe suspenders, like pictured in Alyx's post is more than enough.

• A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s completely up to you but I decided to have my fiancé stand out so our son (ring bearer with match with the groomsmen. They are wearing black pants, white shirt, brown suspenders and bow tie and brown dress shoes. My fiancé is wearing black suit with jacket and black bow tie black shoes

These were my inspo photos just in the colours I mentioned above What colour for ring bearers? 4

What colour for ring bearers? 5

Obviously this is just my preference you can do whatever you like but I think your ring bearers could be in grey and depending on the season of your wedding you may want them in vests if it’s hot out. Kids in heat.. not good lol 😆

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics