Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynnie
WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina

What are your bridesmaids wearing?

Lynnie, on November 27, 2018 at 14:40

Posted in Wedding fashion 39

What's your plan for bridesmaids attire? Will they all wear the same dress, or different colours and styles? Are they wearing... A) The same dress? Photo by Zahra Zaman Photography in Halifax, NS B) The same colour in different styles? Photo from Chaplain Nancy Johnston - Wedding Officiant in...

What's your plan for bridesmaids attire? Will they all wear the same dress, or different colours and styles? Are they wearing...

A) The same dress?

ws-wed-8_50_31101.jpg

Photo by Zahra Zaman Photography in Halifax, NS

B) The same colour in different styles?

bride-and-bridesmaids_50_20875.jpg

Photo from Chaplain Nancy Johnston - Wedding Officiant in Guelph, ON

C) Different colours?

ea-588_50_81.jpg

Photo from The Floral Fixx in Winnipeg, MB

or D) Whatever they want!

megtj-sneak-001_50_2318_v2.jpg

Photo by Karitas Photography in Windsor, ON

39 Comments

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am doing same color/material/length. they can pick their style of dress.

there is one dress style though. that if they all like it. I would love them all in it. (its lace and nude on top with a long skirt in. so I just feel they need to be matching in it.)

we are going dress shopping in January! fingers crossed. and maybe I can fully settle on a color! hahah

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same colour, different styles. Only have 3 girls (my bff moved to England on me Smiley cry ) But it ended up working out great. Each girl likes their dress, they look similar enough for my OCD brain, and they'll all be comfortable.

Now they all just need to get their alterations so I can stop panicking...

BridesmaidsWhat are your bridesmaids wearing? 1

• Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

UGH! I loooove the first dress. It was one of my first choices before my girls started looking themselves... none of them wanted a one strap. Love it though. And the colour!!

• Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridesmaids in the One Shoulder and MOH in the other dress!! All in the Regency purple!

What are your bridesmaids wearing? 2

What are your bridesmaids wearing? 3
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All the same beautiful dark green, but different styles! Like Tori said, you gotta let everyone feel beautiful and not every style looks great on every body type!
  • Michelle
    Expert April 2019 Alberta
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They are all going to be in the exact same shade of navy blue, the colour Marine from Davids Bridal. They all got their dresses there so it is the same colour. But they are different styles! I just wanted them each to be comfortable and confident in their dresses.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The same colour in different styles. I still want the uniform look but I know from being a plus-size girl that not everything that looks good on a size 2 will look good on a size 16.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics