Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Super September 2022 Alberta

What are the ways you saved money?

Alyx, on February 25, 2022 at 13:19

Posted in Plan a wedding 35

Did you cut things out , are you repurposing items? What’s are the types of ways you saved money for your wedding? I personally cut out boutonnières. I’m reusing my ceremony flowers in the reception! For me personally I saved money by not doing any diy decor. For everything that I wanted it would’ve...
Did you cut things out , are you repurposing items?
What’s are the types of ways you saved money for your wedding?

I personally cut out boutonnières.
I’m reusing my ceremony flowers in the reception!
For me personally I saved money by not doing any diy decor. For everything that I wanted it would’ve cost me 4000 😬 so I went with a decor rental company and it only cost me 1200! That’s set up and take down included! The only “diy” decor I’m doing is all the signage myself!
Another cost effective thing we’re doing is getting our alcohol at Costco, it’s wholesale prices and any liquor not used we can take back!
We were gifted a cake and favours for our wedding so that’s a cost we won’t have to worry about. But if we weren’t gifted that. I think I would cut them out and do a small dessert table. I think I would cut out favours as well most of the time people just throw that stuff out or forget it anyway!

35 Comments

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We rented a cheap local hall that includes tables and chairs.
    I DIYed my centerpieces which only cost $180ish for all of them. I bought a cricut which was an impulse buy but it's saved me soo much money and has been so helpful for signage and bridal party gifts!I'm sure there's more but that's all I can think of off the top of my head

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'll be doing all my flowers myself using sola wood flowers, I bought all my vases and my candy bar containers off of marketplace, I used print at home invitations from micheals that were on sale for $10/box plus I'll make my own welcome sign. I also saved by booking for a winter wedding. The off season price was amazing. However, because of covid my wedding will be in summer...which saved me money again since we decided to cancel the room we had booked at venue and going with a chapel. I also bought my dress online.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We've decided to cut out favors to save cost. Getting married on a Sunday we were abe to save $1000 from our venue!
    We've also gotten alot of our decor for our centerpieces from Dollarama and marketplace!
    We're also repurpasing old picture frames that my mom had and we're spray painting them to our wedding colors and will be used at our front entrance table

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics