Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sofia
Curious July 2022 Quebec

Wellness plan

Sofia, on August 30, 2021 at 13:21 Posted in Beauty 0 5
What is everyone wellness plan ??
like stuff to do couple days before the wedding .. like nails , hair , makeup , wax /shave ?
no sure about how to organize it and what it means .

5 Comments

Latest activity by Meghan, on November 3, 2021 at 11:02
  • Meghan
    Devoted September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I plan on getting my eyebrows threaded probably earlier in the week, mani/pedi two days before, and like one of the previous poster said i'll be asking my hair and makeup artist how they would like me to be the day of!

• Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I haven’t thought about everything yet but so far my plan is:
    Haircut 3 weeks before
    Eyebrow wax early in the week
    Nails 2 days before Workout/movement to de stress as much as possible week of
    I’ll be reaching out to my hair stylist and my makeup artists as well for suggestions and how they want my hair day of (clean, dry, etc)
  • LennyShpitz
    Newbie April 2022 Nova Scotia
    LennyShpitz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do everything gradually. not the last let's say so. I think the last two days should be as relaxed as possible. plus I "dabble" in different vitamin supplements. therefore, I take anti-stress vitamins all preparation before the wedding. no miracle, they just help me be more stress-resistant. My life hacks are a bathroom with magnesium, more vitamin C for predicting oxidative stress, drops with elderberry without sugar (!) for supporting immunity, complex to support the adrenal glands (it helps to keep your sleep strong). I usually buy everything at once for a long time in a wellabs shop.
    You would try only 1-st one, if you don't like supplements or afraid it.The bath with Epsom before going to bed will bring much relax)

Edited by WeddingWire
  • Sofia
    Curious July 2022 Quebec
    Sofia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohh i seee !! thank you
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

For example, I got a hair cut at the one week mark so that the shave still looks fresh and if there are any spotty areas, it can grow out within a few days (as opposed to any haircut errors happening the day before that can't really be fixed in time).

Maybe you need to de-stress by visiting a spa. Maybe you need to get your nails done. Etc.

If you're following the Weddingwire timeline, you don't have to adhere to it to a T. When it comes to wellness, it just means whatever people need to do beforehand to feel and look their best for the big day.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics