Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Megan
Beginner October 2021 Saskatchewan

Wedshoots App

Megan, on January 10, 2018 at 16:37 Posted in Tech support 0 7

Has anyone used the "Wedshoots" App before? If so how did you get your QR code to give to your guests to upload photos they took!?

Thanks for your help!

7 Comments

Latest activity by Nichole, on September 9, 2021 at 11:27
  • Nichole
    Newbie October 2021 Manitoba
    Nichole ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    So all the guests need to get the app as well? Or can they upload photos without it?
  • E
    Newbie November 2019 Ontario
    Ewelina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I created an account and am trying to test from the guest perspective.... where is the "upload photos" button.. I don't see it.

• H
    Newbie June 2020 Ontario
    Herriott ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All of the emails I received were in Spanish, even though I checked multiple times to make aure my language preference was English. Most of the app itself was even in English except for ghe icon with the book - looks like this is the important one too, that you uae to actually create anything with your collection!
  • Maureen
    Beginner January 2018 Baja California Sur
    Maureen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

All my guests downloaded... it was all in English. You might want to try again.

I have a slew of photo's from all the events and ceremony... I'm now looking for edit help and advice if you hear anything. Maureen

• Megan
    Beginner October 2021 Saskatchewan
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Perfect! Thank you so much for your help!!

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Megan! Once you've downloaded the Wedshoots app and created an album, you'll receive an email with the details, your access code to share, and a link to send instructions to your guests.

If you didn't see an email come through, try searching your inbox for an email from support@weddingwire.ca!

How To Install Wedshoots on Your Phone

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I downloaded it to potentially use it the day of the wedding but then ended up deleting it as most of it wasn't in english!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics