Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Julie
Featured May 2023 Ontario

Wedshoots Album

Julie, on July 14, 2023 at 08:39 Posted in Tech support 0 2

Since our professional pictures did not turn out as we had hoped, I decided to send out an invite for Wedshoots to some of my guests. I thought it was like the Send Invite portion where you can preview what you are sending but it just sent it out. I had wanted to include a one liner how our pics didnt turn out and would love theirs.

Does anyone know what they get? Are we able to send a message with it? Are we able to see a list of who received the blast?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Julie, on July 17, 2023 at 10:16
  • Julie
    Featured May 2023 Ontario
    Julie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks Hank. I agree to everything you said Smiley smile I didn't want to send the invite at all. I just wanted to view it but it just sent it out with no preview on it. I will just resend my Google Drive folder

ThanksSmiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If I recall correctly, wedshoots only work via the app and most people would not want the hassle of downloading and installing an app for something like sharing photos for one specific event. You're better off just emailing everyone a folder for a Google drive and have everyone dump their photos in there. Wedshoots will probably compress the photos anyway, making them lower quality than the original photo files you can get when people upload to Google.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics