Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Maureen
Beginner January 2018 Baja California Sur

Wedshoots

Maureen, on August 28, 2017 at 18:41 Posted in Tech support 0 8
How does wedshoots work? i.e., do I send the app to my guests and let them start snapping before, during and after the wedding? How does wedshoots recognize me personalized website?

8 Comments

Latest activity by Lynnie, on August 15, 2023 at 12:09
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Kristen! Your guests will need to download the app in order to upload photos!!

• Kristen
    Newbie September 2023 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Can the guests upload photos without actually downloading the app??
  • Maureen
    Maureen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you!

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

The pictures go live instantly, and after that you can delete them

• Maureen
    Maureen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks I want to know about deleting... do I see with option to keep or delete BEFORE the pics go live...or do the pictures go live instsantly immediately before i see them first....ie dont want to spend my wedding night or honeymoon deleting unsavoury pictures asap or dealing with someone who got a bad picture posted. does this make sense?
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Maureen. You'll have control over who can see your picture and who can add to your album. Once a guest adds photos to your album they will be visible to everyone who you have given access to the album, however if there are ones you do not like you can remove them.

• Maureen
    Maureen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks.... my concern is really about the control... can I see the pictures on our site and chose which to post... or do they all post at random in which I have to constantly go to the site and delete inappropriate or horrible snaps?

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Maureen! First you'll need to download the Wedshoots app, then open the app and click 'Create your wedding album'. You'll be prompted to sign in or create an account - make sure to use your WeddingWire log-in credentials! Next you'll receive an email with your access code and a link to send instructions to your guests.

Your guests can then download Wedshoots and use your access code to join your wedding album, and are free to start sharing and viewing pictures!

To link your wedding website just click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the Wedshoots app, then click on 'Wedding website' to link!

Click here to download the Wedshoots app!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics