Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ashley
Newbie July 2020 Prince Edward Island

Wedding websites

Ashley, on January 6, 2020 at 20:14 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 5

Ok. I have been getting super frustrated with wedding websites because I'm confused with what I'm supposed to do. So Ive been reading that I'm not supposed to put my registry link on the wedding invitations but its ok to put the link to a wedding website that has the registry on it. So I made a registry on myregistry.com because I like the layout and I think its super straight forward. But then I just made a wedding website on theknot.com and I can't add the link to my registry on that website.

What is the best, most straight forward wedding website to use?!?!?!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Tina, on January 18, 2020 at 10:05
  • Tina
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I spent months and created three different wedding websites until I found one I liked lol! I didn't like any of Wedding Wire's free designs (I'm not about to pay for the website). There were a few on The Knot I liked, so I built a site there, but then discovered that when guests RSVP'd, they couldn't add any dietary restrictions (except in a comment box after they entered their meal choice). Then I went to Zola and have stuck with it. You don't have to use their registry in order to link one there. They allow you to ask custom questions with the online RSVPs (like a song request for example). Overall, I prefer Zola's interface and designs, but that's probably a personal thing. Being able to ask custom questions was the thing that did it for me.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would just add the registry link to your invites. a lot of people write down where they are registered

• Kimberly
    Frequent user July 2020 Ontario
    Kimberly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Im using theknot.com for my wedding website. it links the registry you can also do all your RSVPs as well on it.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used Wedding Wire and just made a blog page titled REGISTRY and put the information they would need like our names, our wedding date, and the registry id (along with a link they can copy and paste).

You also can mention where you are registered in your bridal/wedding shower invites!

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm using minted.com it's been pretty simple and it's easy to match to my invitation design

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics