Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Newbie September 2022 Alberta

Wedding Website Pictures

Kelly, on May 6, 2022 at 10:59 Posted in Tech support 0 11
I thought about just using the wedding wire website, but my pictures upload terribly!
Is there a specific way to adjust the pictures to fit on the template? Every time I upload a different one it just shows the very top of the picture.
I’ve tried from my phone, computer and iPad. I’m usually pretty good at this stuff, so ami missing something?

11 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on May 31, 2022 at 22:21
  • Jessica
    Beginner January 2023 British Columbia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I ended up using WithJoy to do my website and guest list. Super easy to use and I loved how easy it was to upload the pictures you want. Also sending out invites was a breeze!

• Jessica
    Beginner January 2023 British Columbia
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Just downloaded the website. You were not joking! Thanks for the suggestion. Love using it

• Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh nice, thank you!
  • Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you 😊
  • Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome I’ll check it out, thank you!
  • Yami
    Frequent user October 2022 Ontario
    Yami ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I second this! Using With Joy and it’s been so easy to use! I love the option to ask follow up questions for people who RSVP attending!
  • Carly
    Frequent user May 2022 British Columbia
    Carly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used canva for my wedding website, but linked the rsvp’s to WeddingWire (delegated all the pages other than the WeddingWire rsvp, so the open “login” page and that were the only ones that showed up)
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I highly recommend WithJoy. I tried out so many and soooo many reasons this was our top choice. The biggest draw in was the customized RSVP page was by far the best from all the ones I tried and you didn't have to pay to have the page password protected and a nice url. There's a mobile and web page template as well as a whole photo section on top of photos you can customize per page.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No problem!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awesome, thank you so much!
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I highly suggest using the knot to make your wedding website! I tried using wedding wire and their site didn’t have very many features and was difficult to use! And I’m pretty tech savvy lol
    I’ll leave my website here just so you can see if you like the style or not! Ofcourse there is a bunch of different templates.. so many options, so many features!! That you can really create your own! But just to give you an idea!

theknot.com/alyxandjustin2022

I know this didn’t answer your question but the knot is just so good I had to share!! Lol

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics