Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Allison
Newbie September 2022 Ontario

Wedding Website Designer

Allison, on February 20, 2022 at 21:13 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 9
Looking to hire someone who can design our wedding website and invitations, anyone have any recommendations?

9 Comments

Latest activity by Hank, on February 24, 2022 at 01:45
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Fair enough. I will say, most of the wedding websites I've seen don't actually require much tech know-how. It's as easy as doing drag and drop based on the template they give you. But I get that having a few kids can be a handful and time consuming, though if you do change your mind, it can probably save you a few hundred bucks (or however much they're charging you).

• R
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are most welcome.
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks very much Rere
  • Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I am afraid I am just not that tech savvy, and I honestly don’t have the time with 4 kids and a full time job, 😂 Having someone to take this off my plate is just what I need. Trying to reduce the stress.
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

If you're looking to have a super customized down to the last detail site, then I guess you can hire an agency but to me, it seems like overkill. Do you have a particular reason not to use one of the free ones?

• Allison
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! I am awaiting a proposal from MaizonWeb. Has anyone used them?
  • Hank
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

With Joy would be the way to go. They have the best online RSVP system in my opinion, with a good layout for a wedding site and lots of templates to choose from. It's also free.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Greenvelope is a site you can create your website and get assistance for what you may want to do further more. Other websites are available with assistance to get answers or what you want to do for your website.

• R
    Frequent user September 2022 Ontario
    Rere ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I did them for us. Well the website is from say I do and then we did save the dates from zazzle and will be doing invites from there as well. On say I do you just pick a template you like and just edit and delete what you want. I did pay for the upgrade so I could put a password on it. Hope that helps, I'm sure others will have some options as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics