Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Caitlyn
Newbie June 2022 Ontario

Wedding website

Caitlyn, on May 13, 2020 at 15:26 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Hi everyone im starting to get into doing my website but im finding not alot of designs options and no options to change layout or anything.

Did anyone use wedding wire for their website and how did u find it ?

10 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 13:48
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We actually made our own website and did everything ourselves and custom everything with song requests and all that sort of stuff as well. we also have added a page for if we need to cancel.

• Kristen
    Frequent user October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I used wedding wire so I can use the RSVP/seating chart tool. I didn’t like the designs but found out you can add custom images for the backgrounds and change the colours and fonts so I made it my own and I love it now
  • Karley
    Curious September 2020 Nova Scotia
    Karley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I designed my own website using Wix instead. It can be completely free, and gives you the ability to design it however you'd like. I'd highly recommend it.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't use the website while I had the chance while not knowing of it. It may have changed some features if anything.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Did you send your invites via your weddingwire website? Have you already accepted RSVPs through it? If so, I'm afraid your stuck with it unless you're willing to make your guests jump through a whole bunch of hoops to migrate to another site. If not, it's just a matter of taking the same guest list on excel and importing it to another site.

I'm using withjoy.com. I like their RSVP feature more and how you can add content not as blog posts.

• Stefanie
    Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have been playing with websites a bit now that we had to postpone. Wedding wire I wasn't a fan of. Very plain and I didn't like how the rsvp feature is. So far I like the knot and joy. The other one I haven't played around with yet is minted.
  • Caitlyn
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Its beautiful

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I used the WW one - it worked just fine for me and what I was looking for: https://www.weddingwire.ca/web/LoveisDollYouNeed

• Caitlyn
    Newbie June 2022 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Did you end up using a different site? and if so were you able to transfer the guest list and stuff over.

im worried about using another one because all my guest list is on this one

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I mocked one up when I open a ww account and wasn't a fan. It's fine if you want something completely bare bones but I find the layout and UI is not very intuitive.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics