Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Curious October 2019 Ontario

Wedding vendors in toronto/gta!

Katie, on March 15, 2017 at 10:49 Posted in Ontario 0 4

Hello lovely brides to be!

So... vendors! We haven't looked at too many yet because our wedding is still probably 2 years away but I swear I've looked at a million venues already! We're actually going to see Ancaster Mill next Saturday and I'm so excited! It looks perfect from the pictures!

Has anyone seen this venue?!

Also how many venues did you look at before you decided...yup...this is it!

Any other vendors you've worked with in the area that you just can't stop raving about?!

Happy Planning!!! Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by Katie, on March 20, 2017 at 10:23
  • Katie
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thanks Emilie! I'll go take a look! I haven't started looking at dresses yet! I want to lose some weight before I look and I'm afraid of dress regret! I love all of these dresses that I see! It's a little overwhelming! I'm really excited to start looking though!

• Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Katie! Welcome to our group! You could also meet Rachel, I think she also booked the same venue Smiley smile

You can leave a comment in her discussion, maybe you could have great advice for each other: My vendors in hamilton on
    Let us know how you visit goes! Have you also started looking at wedding dresses? Smiley smile

• Katie
    Katie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We really can't wait to see it! We might even try to have dinner/lunch there the same day so we can taste the food because we've heard the food is to die for!

I did a quick look at the Oakville Conference Centre and its gorgeous! I can imagine it'd be even better in person!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Co-worker of mine, her daughter is getting married there and said the venue is amazing! I started planning too, much father ahead than most. And don't worry...............you can never be too prepared! My FH and I decided on The Oakville Conference Centre. The room is beautiful!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics