Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jess
Curious June 2022 Ontario

Wedding signs

Jess, on December 2, 2019 at 00:23

Posted in DIY 37

I am beyond excited about all of the projects coming up for the wedding. All of the decorations will be made by myself, so the to-do list is long! Over the last few weeks I have been working on painting these signs. I bought the wood from a craft store (all with the same stain), and have been...
I am beyond excited about all of the projects coming up for the wedding. All of the decorations will be made by myself, so the to-do list is long!

Over the last few weeks I have been working on painting these signs. I bought the wood from a craft store (all with the same stain), and have been working slowly with a paint brush. So pleased with the results so far!

What other signs are you making...!? I also have a "be smitten, not bitten" not pictured (for bug spray, just in case). I'd like to make a sign to put with the sparklers, but I'm not sure what I'd want it to say. Please share your ideas!!!
cfb_56032.jpgcfb_56034.jpg

37 Comments

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

They turned out so well!

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about something like let love sparkle or sparks are flying or something. these signs are great!!! love them

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    They've turned out great!

We're thinking of doing acrylic signs with vinyl letters, but it probably won't be a very diy project.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Great job! Those look amazing. I think I'll only have one sign for the wedding. One for times. I don't want to bother with programs but I think it'll be nice to have something so everyone knows where to go when. I have a friend with a new machine I may ask her to do it for me if I grab the supplies.
  • Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

These are beautiful! I'm planning on doing the same thing for my signs and diy-ing them so they all look the same but I don't have nice writing so I'll probably be using a stencil haha.

For the sparkler sign I've seen ones that say "Let Love Sparkle" which is pretty cute, you could add some little stars like how you've done the marshmallows for the s'mores sign

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics