Skip to main content
Alix
Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan

Wedding short hair styles

Alix, on February 1, 2019 at 15:09 Posted in Beauty 0 7
Saved
Any brides on here with shirt hair? What did you decide to do with your hair? I really don't know what to do with mine. It's hard cause one side of my head is shaved and I don't want to grow it out.
These are the styles I like so far.

Wedding short hair styles 1

Wedding short hair styles 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Alix, on February 4, 2019 at 14:40
  • Alix
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    Thank you for showing me these options. Definitely gives me something to think about.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute

Don't grow it out! How long is the rest of your hair? I went on a Pinterest dive for you -

Throw a braid or two in thereWedding short hair styles 3

Boho braid around the shaved sideWedding short hair styles 4

I'm obsessed with this one, a cool sleek up-do look for very short hairWedding short hair styles 5

Sleek swept back look, somehow this is both super punk rock and also super elegant to meWedding short hair styles 6

Short beachy waves around a shaved sideWedding short hair styles 7

If your hair is really short you could curl it and bring it forward for a dramatic lookWedding short hair styles 8

Do any of those do anything for you? Even if not I hope they show you you don't need to grow out your hair to look elegant and you'll still have lots and lots of hair options.

• Alix
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    View quoted message
    I like that!
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    My hair is quite a bit longer than this now but this is similar to what I'll be doing!

Wedding short hair styles 9
  • Stephanie
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    This was my bridal trial! She put a small extension in the back gathering to give it a little more body!

Wedding short hair styles 10
  • Alix
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    I have about a year and a half before my wedding haha but I know it'll take me awhile to decide. I'm a brush and go kind of person so I never do anything with my hair and don't even know where to start for my wedding haha
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute

Back in the early Summer I had my hair cut as to get rid of what was left of my purple ombre/ bleached hair and then I soon realized I didn't know how fast my hair would grow back!!

So, naturally I was looking into short hair styles! This one was the one I was leaning towards but of course can't be certain that I would use it because I still have another 8 months or so before my wedding.
    Wedding short hair styles 11

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

ReCaptcha Verification failed. Please try again.

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics