Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Wedding shoes

Desiree, on December 16, 2020 at 09:32 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
Im having a heard time deciding on wedding shoes, but I keep coming back to the keds Kate spade glitter slides. I’m just curious if anyone has bought them for their wedding and can give any feedback on them or share photos. I would even interested In seeing other shoes too for inspiration. Thank you kindly

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carmel, on December 19, 2020 at 22:50
  • C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I have them! The triple decker ones. I am so excited to wear them and they look so cute popping out from under my dress (even if they're a bit under dress code for my wedding lol). Many people have told me that their #1 regret is not wearing comfortable shoes. I do feel they're a bit clunky right our of the box so I plan to walk around the house in them to break them in.
  • Krista
    Beginner June 2021 Alberta
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    These are super cute! I’d buy them to wear anyway lol and I bet they are comfy too.

The shoes I chose for my wedding are a pink gladiator sandal.. Wedding shoes 1

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I had the glitter keds and I love them! We ended up changing our plans and I was already prepared shoe wise for a beach wedding!

They were comfy and cute and my feet never hurt even a little bit.
  • Alexandra
    Frequent user February 2022 Quebec
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding shoes 2
    I got these to change into! Found them on Etsy.
  • Desiree
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Desiree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wedding shoes 3
    What are peoples thoughts on these
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I considered getting those! I knew I didn't want heels since I'm getting married in a back yard and didn't want the heels getting stuck in the grass and end up flat on my face walking down the aisle lol. But I ended up getting a pair of low top Converse that are in one of my wedding colours which is a pale purple. I was so excited to find ones in my exact wedding colour so I can't wait to wear them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics