Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Charlotte
Frequent user July 2021 Ontario

Wedding shoes

Charlotte, on October 5, 2020 at 16:47 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Okay ladies I need your help - looking for recommendations on where to buy my wedding shoes.
I have a vision but a hard time finding it! I want them to be white. I don’t wear heals - I have a few boots with less than a 2 inch heel which I’m comfortable in. The wedding is in July so preferable a sandal. I’m thinking I want a tiny heel on the white sandal though (less than 2 inches, even an inch is perfect!) Any recommendations on where to check out??

8 Comments

Latest activity by Charlotte, on October 8, 2020 at 21:21
  • Charlotte
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Charlotte ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thank you all! After looking over the sites you suggested, I think I have it narrowed down more! Definitely have a better idea 😊
  • K
    Curious May 2020 Alberta
    Kendell ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding shoes 1
    I bought Keds from their wedding collection. They are glitter and so comfortable. Ignore the bride tags...date was changed!!

They have ribbon laces and look so cute with a wedding dress.
  • Meaghan
    Newbie April 2022 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    JJhouse has been awesome to find wedding stuff at a decent price. The Shoe company is also a great place to find brand name shoes at a discounted price Wedding shoes 2

• Jenna
    Newbie May 2021 New Brunswick
    Jenna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine from BAIT Footwear!

• Rachel
    Frequent user September 2022 Alberta
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine from jjshouse. They have so many different kinds and I found exactly what I wanted. The ones I got were true to size and super comfy (and inexpensive!)
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check out La Chateau, Naturalizer, Spring, Aldo, DSW, Browns, The Bay

• Sara
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Found mine on Etsy! They have a great selection of flats (I'm not a heel gal either!). They can get pricey, mine were $128 Canadian plus tax and shipping, but well worth it because most are handmade and gorgeous!!
    Here's the link to mine:
    https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/777028607/ivory-satin-pointy-toe-flats-with-small?ref=user_profile

This vendor has a lot to choose from
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancee swears by Naturalizer.

White Flats: https://www.naturalizer.ca/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=4294957511+4294966132+6207

White Sandals: https://www.naturalizer.ca/Shopping/Results.aspx?N=4294966132+4294967138+6207

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics