Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Wedding rehearsal

Cc, on June 29, 2022 at 16:13 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
When y'all do wedding rehearsal and well our wedding party is willing to help set up and well I wanna prepare a meal for them but do I also have to include their significant others in this or is it something I can ask for just them only. Personally I really don't wanna have to feed them then considering I'm having their families the next day for our wedding dinner. I dunno what to do. Any advice I'd appreciate.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on July 5, 2022 at 14:38
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am told the rehearsal dinner is for the wedding party and the parents and I'm okay with that.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Invite those who you want for the rehearsal dinner as you choose. The spouses or other half of the wedding party don't need to be present if you feel you don't want to make more to feed. Its your decision and your budget that is to be considered.

• C
    Super December 2020 Ontario
    Carmel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you're just having the wedding party help set up you don't HAVE to extend the dinner invite to their partners, unless they're in from out of town or they are also helping - then I'd say, yes you should.
  • D
    Featured September 2022 Alberta
    Derek ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We are doing our wedding rehearsal the evening before the wedding. The rehearsal will be later in the afternoon after we finish setting up, so it will be just the wedding party plus parents and officiant. Our venue has a restaurant attached to it which is handling the catering for the wedding, so they also have a dedicated menu for a rehearsal dinner.

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I would just have the wedding party- if they want to go out after it’s up to them …
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're doing our rehearsal the morning before the wedding at 10am and we decided to opt out of a dinner in the evening since we have a coordinator setting up everything for us. That way everyone has a few evening to do whatever

In your case you could just include the people that are in your wedding party and the people setting everything up. It's up to you and your fiance really.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics