Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Curious August 2021 Ontario

Wedding registry with charitable options?

Jennifer, on April 1, 2020 at 07:22 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3
Hi everyone,
We are starting to think more about how we can incorporate a charity close to our hearts into our wedding. We have already decided to do a donation in lieu of favours. But, has anyone found an online registry that allows you to add gifts AND charitable donations? Or possibly add on donations at checkout? I have heard of this for honeymoon funds but I’m wondering if there is a site that allows us to add a charity and have donations go straight to them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your help!

3 Comments

Latest activity by Amelia, on April 6, 2020 at 14:37
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We're using MyRegistry.com and it let me add gift cards so I bet you could put a link to your chosen charity on there too.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would contact the charity directly they can provide you with a link or something that you can hand out to guests!

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    That's an excellent idea to have charity donations to your favourite choice of a family member or heredity issue. That charity can be added to your information as a gift under your name or theirs as they pay. It is an substitute to getting boxed gifts and remembering someone that was very close to you and others will see that and appreciate it.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics