Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Krista
Newbie September 2024 New Brunswick

Wedding Planning

Krista, on February 10, 2024 at 16:51 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4

Hello Everyone! I want to know what is everyones most stressful part of the planning?? For me, it is finalizing the Guest list right now!! I am scared I will leave someone out on accident!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on April 24, 2024 at 02:18
  • Christine
    Newbie May 2025 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fiancé and I agreed on the guest list rules, as we are having a small under 50 ppl wedding so we had to have strict rules on who made the list (eek)

1. If we haven't met the person (his friend or mine) they weren't on the list as they weren't someone we socialized with often. The exception was work besties only Smiley smile

2. If we haven't spoken to them in the last year, they weren't on the list

3. If we would be OK if they didn't invite us if they were getting married, they weren't on the list.

We both went through our text messages and phone books and made the list pretty quickly. There's a pretty good chance we are going to be under 50 if everyone can't come. We have a list of under 60 people invited as there's 8 out of province (where I previously lived).

• Kate
    Featured August 2022 Ontario
    Kate ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Definitely guest list and seating arrangements...

Trying to make everyone feel comfortable but at the same time having the layout work!

• N
    Featured July 2025 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Definitely our guest list. We come from large close knit families and it’s hard to keep our guest list down
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Krista! I feel you on this! My husband and I were thinking the same thing when we had started the guest list and then we decided to only have a small wedding! Less stress imo!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics