Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Erin
Newbie July 2022 British Columbia

Wedding planner and decor rentals

Erin, on October 7, 2021 at 13:58 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 4
So I am looking to get a wedding planner for my wedding. The wedding planner has beautiful decor rentals, but I found another wedding planner who has almost the same decor, but for a much cheaper price. Has anyone ever got their rental decor from one wedding planner and used another for the wedding planning portion? Would this be a conflict of interest?
Thanks in advance!!

4 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on October 15, 2021 at 21:25
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your vendors are doing the same thing as one is cheaper than the other. You can use each vendor for what you feel will make your day complete. The rental you like for the vendor, use them as that purpose and the planner for the other. There wouldn't be any conflicts within each others.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda Online ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think it's totally fine if you use both of them if one is cheaper for the decor

• Meghan
    Curious September 2022 Ontario
    Meghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree, using one for décor and one for planning shouldn't be a problem. With my planner I'm personally working with she said she would help set up my on décor that I have purchased myself. So I think your safe to do what you want Smiley smile

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I separate planning and decor as two categories so if you want to use one for planning and another for decor, that's totally fine.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics