Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Wedding party gifts day of

Cc, on June 29, 2022 at 10:35 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7
Did you inform your wedding party that they will be gifted or did you leave it as a surprise?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Carine, on July 5, 2022 at 14:38
  • C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm leaving it as a surprise.

• A
    Curious February 2024 Ontario
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I thought I would leave it as surprise so that they have a little of their own excitement on the big day!
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We didn't tell our wedding party they were getting gifts until the day of the wedding when they received them. The MOHs received perfume sampler and their choice to get from shoppers. The BM (Best men) received Calvin Klein cologne sets.

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We gave out MOH and BM a perfume sampler so I gave MOH hers the night before when we were setting up. She could still use the samples that came in the box and she can redeem the coupon later for her favourite choice. I was happy to learn she had just ran out of her perfume and was really looking forward to getting the new bottle. It was a perfect gift for her.
  • Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Mine knew they were getting gifts but they didn't know what the gifts were!
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

If you're planning on giving them something for the wedding, like jewelry, I would give them a heads up. You wouldn't want your team to come all decked out and then either needing to find a secure place to store their own stuff to wear yours, or not wear yours because they prepared their own not knowing you had something planned.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We surprised our bridal party. We're actually doing it this weekend. My fiance is giving his best man his younger brother a watch that he can wear the day of the wedding and I'm giving my MOH a overnight bag that says I do crew and tickets to the backstreet boys at the end of August

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics