Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lindsay
Curious December 2016 Ontario

Wedding party gifts

Lindsay, on December 13, 2016 at 21:57 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 3

Hello all beautiful brides and brides to be!

I am getting married in just a couple of weeks and I still havent figured out gifts yet! My fiance and I decided that part of their gift would be to contribute $100 towards their dress/suit, but now we dont know what else to get them...any siggestions?

3 Comments

Latest activity by Emilie, on December 14, 2016 at 05:55
  • Emilie
    Featured Quebec
    Emilie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey Lindsay! Smiley heart I really liked the idea Lisa is mentionning, here's the link to the discussion she's referring to:

Groomsmen gift idea

I also created these discussions to give your ideas for your gifts:

Gift ideas for your bridesmaids

Gift ideas for your groomsmen

I think it's a great idea to contribute towards their suits and dresses! Maybe you could give them a small gift with it? What ideas did you prefer? Smiley smile

• Samtam
    VIP November 2016 British Columbia
    Samtam ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Lindsay! Congrats on being only a few weeks away! There are a couple discussions floating around so you should check them out! I got my bridesmaids Talaria flats and they loved them! https://www.talariaflats.com/ They're foldable flats that come in a little bag so you can throw them in your purse and change into them when your feet hurt! Mine used them at the reception and have been living in them ever since! I even got a pair for myself! They're really great quality and they label each of the bags with their names. Good luck!

• Lisa
    VIP May 2018 Ontario
    Lisa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Lindsay,Someone else started a board with a groomsmen gift that was a great idea! Cuff Links and Money Clip . Very very nice. You should be able to find the pic. You could always by the jewellery for the girls. That what my sister in law did for us. She purchased our jewellery and handbag Smiley smile. Hope this helps!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics