Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Sarah
Curious November 2018 Ontario

Wedding Party

Sarah, on June 11, 2018 at 18:10 Posted in Before the wedding 0 10

What is the best gift you have ever given or received in a bridal party? The best gift I got was something I use all the time...a reusable water bottle. Great the day of, and afterwards!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on June 15, 2018 at 01:57
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The best gift I got was a gift certificate to a spa. The other bridesmaid and I were able to go together for a pedicure. The other two times I received the necklace that they wanted us to wear. It was nice that I didn't have to pay for it, but I haven't worn either necklace since!

• Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got my girls a personalized starbucks cup with their names when i asked them to be my bridesmaids and then my gift for the actual day was i paid for their hair to take some costs away from them!

• Jennifer
    Super July 2019 Ontario
    Jennifer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My fav gift was when my bff (I was her MOH) and her mom got us beach bags and just filled em with a mix of stuff (flip flops, face masks, candles, candy, funny socks etc). think all the stocking stuffer items that you get. and put in a beach bag. I still use the bag to this day.

she did also do a nice necklace for us and a tank top. but the bag was the most useful thing.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We gave perfume sample box of 80 MOHs and cologne sets to BM. That was it and didn't cost more than we needed to spend.
  • Sara
    Devoted October 2018 Ontario
    Sara ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm getting all my girls things that they can use after the wedding but that that will be a reminder of the day : a little make up bag, lipstick, hangers with their name and the date and a 'getting ready' robe.

• Leah
    VIP April 2019 British Columbia
    Leah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I gifted pink and black polka dot roller skates, to my bestie (and the traditional VS gift card).
  • Tyanna
    Super June 2019 British Columbia
    Tyanna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm thinking about getting swell water bottles for all of my girls, and adding in a nice necklace as well for my sister who is also my MOH. Functionality is definitely important for it!
  • B
    Devoted September 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haven’t had My wedding shower yet. I’ve gotten little trinkets, morning I can really use
  • Brittany
    British Columbia
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My cousin's wedding was in Mexico, so we were all given crystal studded white flip flops. I wear mine every single day of the summer... and many rainy spring days too... 4.5 years later! Something functional is usually best!

• Courtney
    Super July 2018 Ontario
    Courtney ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm glad to hear it! I got a s'well water bottle for all my girls.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics