Me and my fiance were suppose to get married August 8th, 2020 but had to postpone it to June 12, 2021. With the numbers raising in Ontario , we are going back and forth on our options. I contacted my wedding venue coordinator and she suggest we wait till March 1st to make an decisions as they are slowly going to be postponing April and May first if it came down to it. She told us we can go through options with her when the time comes. Me and my fiance have been making our own options to hopefully tell our wedding venue coordinator to see what's possible.
Option 1:If the restrictions go back to allowing us having 50 people at our wedding we will have to cut down our numbers in half(which will be hard because we have big families)
Option 2:We have a small ceremony with our parents, siblings and my grandparents and get married with our officiant and have our reception in the fall with our bridal parties and our full families.
Option 3ost pone a second time in hopefully the fall
I'm so heartbroken to think of having to do this all over again..What's everyone else's options?