Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Emily
Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick

Wedding make up

Emily, on May 20, 2019 at 09:23 Posted in Beauty 0 6
So to save money i am doing my own make up for our big day here is a test run... what do you all think

Wedding make up 1

6 Comments

Latest activity by Tori, on May 22, 2019 at 10:49
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Looks very natural and delicate so obviously I love it Smiley tongue

Only things I would change if you are wanting a more dramatic look or to make it stand out more would be like the others suggested which would be to have a dark black eyeliner line and perhaps curl your eyelashes? Or get falsies if you're into that.

Oh, and you could always bring some eye shadow with you on your wedding day and make this into a night look!

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It looks great and you look beautiful! I do agree with what someone said about adding some contour/bronzer/blush to add a bit to the look.

• Erin
    Super May 2022 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it looks great and you have achieved the look of wearing make up without it being the only thing you notice. However like the other ladies have said you will probably have to apply more product so it stays on and is full for the duration of your day. I plan on doing my own makeup too but I'm going to go to a makeup up salon for a lesson. I am pretty confident in foundation but would like some tips on eyes and bc i don't wear a lot of makeup every day, i would like to know which products i should have.
  • Amie
    Devoted August 2019 British Columbia
    Amie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Your makeup looks great. As others have said, I’d apply more eyeliner. Photos have a way of making us woman look like we aren’t wearing any makeup. I’d apply more blush/contour (if you use contour) darken the brows, apply more eyeliner and even darken the lip. This is advice I’ve heard many mua say and live by. With all the flash and bright lights, you don’t want to look washed out in your wedding photos (their words, not mine).

Your makeup looks lovely though!
  • Sarah
    Expert July 2021 Ontario
    Sarah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I think it looks good! I’d use some more eyeliner on the eyes and do the eyebrows as well just to bring our eyes more for photos
  • Emily
    Frequent user August 2019 New Brunswick
    Emily ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A few more from other tries

Wedding make up 2

Wedding make up 3

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics