Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Jen
VIP June 2018 Ontario

Wedding hashtags

Jen, on May 15, 2017 at 15:26 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 10

Hey guys! My FH and I have FINALLY started getting into some hardcore wedding planning and it feels amazing! We had kind of been in hiatus with planning for a bit due to some family drama. Thankfully everything has started to calm down. With that being said one of the things we have finally decided on was our wedding hashtag! Are any of you using a hashtag and if so what is it? How did you decide on it? We chose ours to be #MarriedPombersAndTheSparklingStone. I'm hoping you all get this lol We kind of love Harry Potter (as you can tell by our cake topper) and wanted to throw another dash into our wedding. It's in reference to Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone. We actually have a bit of a backstory with my engagement ring too so it's all very fitting!

Wedding Hashtags

Wedding Hashtags

10 Comments

Latest activity by Lyz, on May 16, 2017 at 15:22
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Haha well it's amazing
  • Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We don't have too many either as most of our guests are above 50, but for we figured it would be fun for those who are younger that way we can keep track of all of the photos snapped that day Smiley smile

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

lol thats awesome!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Thank you! My FH thought it all on his own lol

• Lesley
    Super September 2017 Manitoba
    Lesley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's cute! I don't think we're going to have one. I think there's only a handful of the guests that use social media beyond facebook so not sure it's worth bothering with but i like the idea!

• Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jennifer, oh love that you guys are using a hashtagg. Great choice and it's nice you have chosen it together!! Smiley love I made this discussion to get to know also a little bit about the futures husband of the brides: 4 questions about him. I think you will like it. xx

• Rekramer
    Expert November 2018 Ontario
    Rekramer ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    #killerkrawks as krawks is our last names smushed together.
  • Rachel
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Rachel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are too, we've gone with #TheAdventuresOfAdamAndRachel Smiley smileI love yours, Harry Potter is awesome Smiley laugh
  • L
    Devoted September 2017 Saskatchewan
    Lyz ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Ours is going to just be simple #tritthart2017
    what will be our last name and the year we are getting married. your hash tag is amazing haha

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics