Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie May 2021 North Carolina

Wedding dress is dusty rose/pink , what to do for bridesmaids and a wedding theme ?!

Crystal, on May 3, 2020 at 23:26 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 10
So I chose my wedding dress right off the bat, fell absolutely in love with it. It is ivory/rose water fro David’s bridal... I have absolutely NO idea what to do for the bridesmaids or even a wedding theme. I’m not sure if they go along with the dress or what?! Help!

10 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on May 18, 2020 at 15:21
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Pintrist your color wedding dress and see what other did but i would do a blue color i think that would be nice

• Patricia
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Patricia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    With your colours I think green bridesmaid dress! Purple may be too similar!
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Stunning! I think both of those colours will great. I love sage green also - that's one of our colours.

• C
    Crystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding dress is dusty rose/pink , what to do for bridesmaids and a wedding theme ?! 1
    These are the two colors we choose , with my dress in the middle Smiley smile
  • C
    Crystal ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wedding dress is dusty rose/pink , what to do for bridesmaids and a wedding theme ?! 2

So we have decided on purple and green as our colors ... since purple is mine and green is his (we are going for like sage green and a soft purple) hopefully that will look ok idk! lol 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Laura
    Devoted June 2022 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Oooh, I agree with others - please post a photo of your dress. It sounds beautiful!

I think bridesmaids would look really complementary in ivory or gold.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Pale gold, light leafy greens, or a dusty blue would be pretty. I'm a fan of cool colors to begin with, so I always lean that way. A lot of online bridesmaids dress stores will allow you to order swatches, so you could compare them to the dress color and see what you like best!

A more bold option would be to put them in a darker navy or even black so your dress pops even more!
  • Stefanie
    Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    My dress has Moscato underlay. My bridesmaids dresses are mint.
    My wedding colours are mint, pops of coral and rose gold. My theme is like a rustic romantic elegance lol.
  • Samantha
    Super June 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'd personally do a cooler colour for the bridesmaids. You're getting married in the spring in May? Then I'd choose a pale gray. I always love pink hues with gray! But I also like Eden's suggestion of doing gold or maybe a chocolate brown. Something more neutral in tone for sure rather than say jewel tones. Or you could completely switch it up if your dress is pink enough and have the bridesmaids wear white, which I think would look amazing for a May wedding
  • Eden
    Frequent user August 2021 British Columbia
    Eden ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I love pink wedding dresses! You should post a photo if you can. Mine is also blush, although tbh I wish my dress was slightly more pink than it is! There are lots of colors that will go well, what are you looking for? Look on places like Pintrest for theme and color ideas. I think gold goes well, and also light pastel colors like blue and purple. Chocolate brown would be a good combination as well with the pink.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics