Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Desiree
Frequent user August 2021 Ontario

Wedding dress find

Desiree, on June 16, 2020 at 22:01 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6
I’m in love with a dress but to come to find out it’s a older style and it’s no for sale most places just curious any know of great places that sale later styles in the York region or Barrie area . Looking for Lillian west 6478 by Justine Alexander

6 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 28, 2020 at 14:32
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can you order it online? what about second hand? theres a fb group called gta wedding marketplace and girls sell tons of dresses on there. you can do a search for that style

• Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I know of a pair of ladies who run a pop up in Hamilton and Cambridge during the winter, but that’s it. Good luck with your search!
  • Desiree
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Desiree ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Do you know of any pop up sales , I only know of one and they have canceled remaining events for 2020
  • Geneviève
    VIP September 2020 Ontario
    Geneviève ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you’re really set on that dress, keep an eye out for pop-up stores and off the rack sales. I got a 2016 in 2019 that way and for half price. Hopefully someone has it!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would see if another designer has something similar to the one that you like or even the same designer.

Usually once the designer discontinues a dress, the stores have to send them back.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you tried bringing the design of the dress you like to a dressmaker and have them make one that's more or less similar to it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics