Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan

Wedding dress

Cc, on May 25, 2022 at 08:49 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7
So my wedding is rustic theme but the dress I chose everyone keeps saying it doesn't work I dunno what to do 😭😭Wedding dress 1

7 Comments

Latest activity by Angel, on June 30, 2022 at 12:42
  • A
    Curious February 2024 Ontario
    Angel ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your dress is perfect and it has to match you not your theme. If it's making you uncomfortable you could use accessories that are more rustic or a more relaxed hairstyle and muted makeup. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable and beautiful. Believe me, on the day of your wedding nobody will be thinking about whether you match your decor.
  • A
    Super September 2022 Alberta
    Alyx ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your dress doesn’t need to have a theme! Your dress can be whatever you want!
    Something I learned through wedding planning as I started planning since February 2020. Is don’t ask for peoples opinions because they are going to say what they like or want and it’s not about them it’s about what you like. Do everything in your wedding with intentions of what you and your fiancé like and you will be happy with the outcome!
  • Malyssa
    Expert October 2022 Alberta
    Malyssa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree with everyone that your dress doesn't need to match your theme. And then even if your dress doesn't "scream" rustic, you could always add pieces to make it more "rustic"

Its a beautiful dress and I think it'll look great!

• C
    Frequent user September 2022 Saskatchewan
    Cc ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you!! It took a ton of try ons and in person just didn't cut it as it was like one to many bosses so online I went and had my daughter help 😊
  • KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree it doesn't need to match your theme- you do you! I must say your dress is stunning!

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your dress doesn't need to match your theme at all! If you love your dress that you chose, it doesn't matter what other people think! It's your wedding day! Wear whatever kind of dress you want!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Your dress doesn't need to match your theme! We had a more casual wedding and my dress was not casual at all!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics