Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kalene
Frequent user June 2021 Ontario

Wedding dress!

Kalene, on January 3, 2018 at 18:29 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Hey ladies, so i need some opinions..I'm getting ready to start looking at bridal accessories..being my veil and what not. I'm unsure as to what style veil i want now. At first i was hooked on a cathedral veil because i absolutely love them. However, now I'm considering a shorter veil based on other dresses I've seen that are similar to mine. My dress is a light oyster color, is completely covered in lace and old lace at that. and my jacket is lace as well. however, when my alterations are done the front and back of my jacket will no longer be see-through and will be attached to my dress..its also i ballgown so quite large. my hair is going to be half up half down and wavy.

PLEASE HELP!!!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Erin, on January 4, 2018 at 12:10
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you could still do the cathedral veil. If that is what you initially fell in love with then stick to it. Your dress is gorgeous!

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My dress is oyster and is all lace and I went with a cathedral length veil which has the eyelash lace that matches my dress.

Wedding dress! 1

• Kalene
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Haha thanks. i got it from a private vendor so not many people have that dress! which made it even more special. so many veils to pick from !

• Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    First off, that is beautiful! I think a cathedral veil would still look very nice with this. It would look very elegant in my opinion and that would be beautiful, but all veils will look beautiful.
  • Kalene
    Kalene ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It’s not altered yet but give you an idea.

Wedding dress! 2
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Do you have a picture of the dress and jacket?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics