Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kathy
Devoted June 2018 Ontario

Wedding decor - diy or hire someone?

Kathy, on June 16, 2017 at 15:25 Posted in Ontario 0 2

I am struggling with figuring out whether I should tackle a lot of the decor for our wedding myself, or hire a company that provides rentals along with setup/takedown. I have contacted a few companies for quotes and I can't fathom paying someone $4000 for something I could potentially do myself for less. Has anyone had any experience with decor companies in the Kawarthas/Peterborough region that are reasonably priced?

2 Comments

Latest activity by Zoë, on June 19, 2017 at 09:17
  • Zoë
    Master June 2020 Ontario
    Zoë ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kathy! Nice to meet you. Did you check our directory? We have rentals. Here I share with you some discussions that might help. Decoration Wedding Table Classic - Decor - Decor vendor - Wedding decor - diy or hire someone? - What decor would you choose? How is the rest of the planning going? Smiley heart

• Sabrina
    Beginner May 2018 Ontario
    Sabrina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am having the same issue! I am not a crafty person and I think my DIY would fit those DIY fail videos if I tried. I just can't justify that much money on decorator so i think I am going to try to buy premade stuff Smiley atonished I also lived in Ptbo for a few years and decor companies I can think of were pretty expansive Smiley sad sorry I can't be of more help, but I feel tor pain!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics