Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Veronica
Newbie June 2019 Ontario

Wedding date Makeup???

Veronica, on May 10, 2019 at 09:52 Posted in Beauty 0 10

Ladies... My day is fast approaching June 15, 2019, in Toronto, ON I am just going over all my bookings and was wondering if I should do airbrush makeup rather than just regular. I did Regular makeup for the Trial in February and it lasted the day.. I've done airbrush at a wedding I was in and that looked perfect even when I was ready for bed... But I am just concerned especially if I get a bit emotional and shed a few tears!

Ladies what have you done Regular make-up/ Airbrush? and which did you prefer?

Soon to be Bride. xo

10 Comments

Latest activity by Candace, on May 14, 2019 at 15:08
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am doing airbrush because she says it will hold up through everything a bit better than the regular makeup will. My makeup artist said that as long as I dab my tears instead of rub them it shouldn't mess up my makeup too bad.

• Melissa
    Devoted May 2019 Alberta
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I WISH my MUA offered the option of airbursh. Our wedding is in Mexico so i'm super worried about it "melting off" and just not lasting .....

• Holly
    VIP June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I do not like airbrush makeup so that wasn't even a question for me. Both have their pros and cons but ultimately it's up to what you personally feel is best for you on your day. Either way you are getting professional makeup done so it will look beautiful regardless it's just if you want it to last longer. I've never had issues with tears when having my makeup done regular by a professional so I feel it's just how long the makeup lasts which it will last the whole day that's all you need it for really.
  • Claire
    Frequent user September 2019 Ontario
    Claire ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Airbrush is great! It last long when I had it before.
  • Seleena
    Super September 2019 British Columbia
    Seleena ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve heard airbrushed makeup is extremely drying on the face. If you are doing it, make sure you moisturize like crazy and use a moisturizing setting spray.
  • Donna Yeung
    Devoted August 2018 British Columbia
    Donna Yeung ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I had mine regular and it was fine and lasted 18 hours. Just make sure your MUA uses a good setting spray or bakes your makeup in so it will last all day.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm probably going to go airbrush for the wedding, just knowing my makeup is less-likely to budge during the day/emotions is good enough reason for me to do it!

• Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’ve been told airbrush is the best. It lasts and lasts and lasts some more.

im going to talk to my MUA about this.
  • Veronica
    Super October 2021 Alberta
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Airbrush! I had this done as a MoH and it was so nice having it last up till the next day really. I cried alot during the wedding day and it lasted.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I am not a huge make up girl so to me I honestly don’t know the difference lol. But I am also debating this choice!
    I feel like you can’t go wrong either way.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics