Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Newbie September 2020 Alberta

Wedding called o--

Dallas, on July 23, 2017 at 18:03 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
My man decided to call off the wedding. At first it was money. But now he says NO matter what he dont want to get married. We been together ao yrs. And im confused.

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on July 25, 2017 at 05:10
  • B
    Super August 2017 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    You can still get married without a wedding. Buy marriage license and get someone to officiate your marriage. Doesn't have to be expensive. If he really doesn't want to get married I'd be asking more questions haha in a nice way so he doesn't get defensive.. cuz we all do that when we feel attacked!
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I definitely think you need to speak with him. Also, try and figure out why he doesn't want to get married anymore.

• Katherine
    Super September 2017 New Brunswick
    Katherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If I'm reading right he is saying that he doesn't want to get married period? If this is the case you have to decide how important getting married is to you... If your ok with not getting married ever then all is good... If it is something you want/need then you might have to leave him... Either way you guys are going to have to talk it out.
  • Simone
    Master August 2017 Manitoba
    Simone ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Dallas,I'm so sorry to hear this. I agree with the others that it's a good ideas to discuss this further with him.
  • Sasha
    Super October 2017 Ontario
    Sasha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh no I'm sorry to hear that Smiley sad I agree with Melissa, maybe you could discuss just eloping or doing a courthouse wedding or backyard wedding? Wish you all the best Smiley heart
  • Melissa
    Devoted November 2017 Ontario
    Melissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm sorry he called off your wedding. I understand though, it costs slot of money to have a wedding, but if he's still committed, you could have a nice small wedding, maybe in a backyard, or at town hall if being married is important to you.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics