To unblock this content, please click here

Élisabeth
Curious June 2023 Quebec

Wedding band

Élisabeth, on May 27, 2020 at 22:25 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 16
Wedding band 1
Wedding band 2

Hello everyone!

Did some of you order your wedding band online? I’m looking for something like those on the pictures above, and I think it will be easier to find online, but i’m more of irl person.
Ps : I’m curious about your wedding band. My ERing is a solitary with a princess cut diamond and I want something classy, but with a different touch. Show yours!

16 Comments

Latest activity by Alissa, on June 2, 2020 at 19:08
  • Alissa
    Frequent user September 2020 British Columbia
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh thank you! Love your choices!
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks! Yours is so beautiful btw!
  • Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yes! I was going to send those to you! Sometimes the reviews have photos for size reference. Mine was thinner than I expected but looks a good size when it's on with the full set. If you have questions you can call and ask them anything they are great!
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Wedding band 3
    Wedding band 4
    Hahaha omg! I just take a quick look and both rings I’m looking for are there 😂👌🏻

• Alissa
    Alissa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered both our bands and my engagement ring on bluenile.com. I went to multiple jewelry stores and no one had 18k gold in store, and the price mark up was INSANE.
    Blue Nile honestly has the best customer service, all of our appraisals came out way higher than the amount we spent, and the products are gorgeous. I highly recommend. Also if you are a savy only shopper you can use rakuten.ca to get 1% of your purchase back🤣
    Wedding band 5

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! it's the matching piece to my engagement ring!

• Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohh thanks for the information. I will clearly take a look at it!
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your experience. I decided to at least try in real life and see if the shop where my Ering comes from can make one custom, since it seams it doesn’t have what I’m looking for. If not I will definitively look online.
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I looked so many time at this website! Love your choices. Haha the Ering was one of my top! I’m happy to have feedback about this website Smiley smile
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ohhh good idea! I didn’t think of Etsy. I also find that a second band looks so great. When I found the second picture I couldn’t stop thinking about how beautiful it is. Plus it goes so well with a vow renewal 👌🏻
  • Élisabeth
    Curious June 2023 Quebec
    Élisabeth ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love it! So classy ❤️
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check overstock.com the jewelry stores that have too much of a product that didnt sell or previous seasons/styles sell on there for cheaper.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered mine off Etsy and it should arrive any day now! I wanted a simple white gold band because my ring is already quite sparkly but dainty. Plus this gives FH the chance to buy me a blingy band for a future anniversary. Hopefully this ring works out, I read lots of positive reviews and they offer returns so 🤞

We're having a small ceremony or elopement this year and a vow renewal for our anniversary next year, so I might get a second band for that.
  • Tay
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    Tay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got engaged in Jan this year. My ring and Band was both bought online as a set from Brilliant Earth. In a few years I might actually upgrade my band to the ones you have pictured above and purchase from BE. Here is a picture to show you them togetherWedding band 6

• K
    Devoted August 2021 Nova Scotia
    Kl ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I love all of your candidate rings!! I did order mine online - I saved a good amount of money that way as I was able to wait for and pounce on a flash sale. With that said, I had tried it on in person at the jewellers beforehand to ensure it suited my engagement ring, nail down the appropriate size, etc.

But so long as the seller is reputable and has a fair return. policy there really aren’t too many perils of ordering online . You can always send it back, have it sized, etc. And it does open up a world of options.
    Anyway, here’s mine!Wedding band 7

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I didn't buy my band online, purchased in store . Here's a picture!

Wedding band 8

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics