Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Madison
Newbie August 2024 Alberta

Wedding arch

Madison, on October 17, 2022 at 21:18 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 6
Hiiii friends! You guys are all so amazing. I wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do for a wedding arch that is cheap and looks good or if someone from Edmonton has a good place they used before?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on November 3, 2022 at 14:04
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Simple greenery on a arch looks gorgeous with flowers of your choice. Material hanging in the back of the arch is also nice for colour if you want to have simplicity with the front draped.

As for vendors, rentals would be good source to find out the cost and if they decorate too. FB marketplace is another great source to find out who has gone this way and where they got it done.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would defiantly check the wedding groups on Facebook for the Edmonton area. I've seen a lot of brides selling these the last little bit

• KELLY
    Super October 2023 Ontario
    KELLY ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I agree- look on FB market place- I found ours with floral arrangements and curtains for $100 and will resell after the wedding

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

The cost is usually based on how heavy the arch is. There are a lot of lightweight ones that look pretty good if you dress it with some flowers or fabric. Ask around event decor rental companies for ideas.

• Brittany
    Featured August 2023 Alberta
    Brittany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

We have a large rental place (Special Event Rentals) where you can rent the arch or you can join the wedding buy and sell pages in Edmonton where people are selling their home made ones for like $200-$400.

• C
    VIP September 2023 Ontario
    Carine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would look at wedding groups on Facebook, I know there's tons posting rentals for cheap.

Some even made one, the cost came out cheaper than the rental and they kept it for their garden in their yard afterwards but that's a lot of moving around.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics