Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Featured August 2022 British Columbia

Wedding Accessories and Shoes

Amanda, on June 6, 2021 at 10:41 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 7

Hey Everyone! What have you all decided for accessories and shoes for you wedding day?!

I have this beautiful pair of gold shoes from Le Chateau and I'll be wearing my Baba's diamond necklace and bracelet that she had given to me before she had passed away a few years ago Smiley heart

Wedding Accessories and Shoes 1

Wedding Accessories and Shoes 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on June 8, 2021 at 21:55
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh that's wonderful for your something blue! Mine's my garter.

That's a beautiful idea of wearing the necklace he had given you years ago Smiley heart

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll be wearing some blue heels from Lulus to match my bridesmaids and our wedding colours! They will also act as my "something blue", and I can't wait!

Wedding Accessories and Shoes 3

As for jewelry, all I have planned so far is to wear a necklace that my fiance got me when we first started dating, 8 years ago. Since then, that necklace is my go-to! It's a little worn and may have seen better days, but it means so much to me.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats so special! Im glad it goes perfectly with the dress!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I had brought it with me when I had picked up my dress 2 years ago and it matches perfectly! I'm super excited to wear on my day. A little piece of my grandma with me Smiley heart

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The top earrings and necklace match really well I think! I think I'd get a different necklace for the other earrings but I'll have to wait till I have my dress to decide!

Your necklace is really nice! It's a bit unique but still looks very classic!
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Those are super pretty! I really like the top set of earrings with the necklace!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Wedding Accessories and Shoes 4
    This is what I've bought for jewelry so far! I also have a bracelet I dont have a pic of! Im not sure how the necklace will go with the style of dress I want now but it was cheap enough it doesn't really matter!

I cant seem to find pictures of my shoes but I got a pair of basic white block heels and a pair of strappy sparkly silver wedges. With the clearance pricing at le chateau they were so cheap I just bought both and will decide later!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics