Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Joy
Frequent user August 2023 Nova Scotia

Website asset permissions

Joy, on January 4, 2023 at 14:16 Posted in Tech support 0 1

More of a legal question than a tech one, but would I be able to use the images and assets from a Wedding Wire website to make invitations? I'll be doing both digital and printed versions of invitations, so I need to make something where I have the original file to print at home and email out.

I really like this image here from the website theme I'm using and I'm wondering if I would have or be able to get permission to use it in other wedding stationery as I'm planning to use flowers like that in my bouquet. I know how to do it as I do a lot with web and graphic design, but I'm not familiar with where this particular artwork came from and if it's free to use for other things. There's very similar artwork on freepik and istockphoto, but I couldn't find the source of this particular one, other than a very similar design on invitations from The Knot, that I can't justify the price for when what I really need is the digital file and only about 10 printed ones. I'll go with a similar free one if I'm not allowed to use the assets here.

1 Comment

Latest activity by Lynnie, on January 5, 2023 at 11:10
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Joy! Please reach out to our Customer Support Team at support@weddingwire.ca!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics