Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Bethany
Super July 2018 Alberta

Wearing to the rehearsal dinner?

Bethany, on November 30, 2017 at 20:54 Posted in Before the wedding 0 14
What will (did) you ladies be wearing to your rehearsal dinner? A nice dress, regular jeans and a tshirt, heels, runners? Let us know! I'm still trying to figure out what to wear!

14 Comments

Latest activity by Bethany, on December 11, 2017 at 20:16
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yeah that's what I was thinking too! Dresses seem so easy in the summer time.
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'll probably wear a sundress. It'll be outside, and we are having a BBQ food truck so it'll be pretty casual. But, I plan to wear a dress or skirt to all wedding-related things.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Stick to the excited feeling!

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I'm thinking I'll wear something similar. I can't believe I have some of my wedding events coming up soon! In a couple of weeks I am having my bridal shower. Getting nervous but excited! 😁
  • Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I wore a cute dress with leggings and sandals and a cardigan.

• Jen
    VIP June 2018 Ontario
    Jen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Our rehearsal is being held in our hotel restaurant or a private room. I'll likely buy a cocktail dress for the event. I honestly haven't thought about that part yet.

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ah that definitely makes sense!! Dresses and skirts are a tad cold for then! I think I may just wear a sundress that way I'm fancy but casual at the same time.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Totally valid! And yes I think I may just bring a casual dress to wear! I am pretty sure I will work until the Thursday before too! But totally haven't went through those details yet.
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    That's definitely valid! I am so unsure whether I should go somewhere fancy or just do a causal get together at the hall!
  • Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Nothing wrong with that! I am contemplating going to a fancier restaurant but I'm totally unsure if we should just order food too like you are!
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Likely jean shorts and a tank top... We will just be ordering pizza to our place while we set up the reception decor in the backyard.
  • Amanda
    Super August 2018 Alberta
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jeans and a tshirt. Haha. We aren't having a formal rehearsal dinner or anything... we will probably just go to Montana's afterwards or something. I plan on being comfortable for as many days before the wedding as I can be. Cause I know I'm going to be nervous as all hell. Haha
  • Ap2017
    Super September 2017 Ontario
    Ap2017 ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

It depends on where your dinner will be, is the best advice I can give. If it's at a fancy restaurant, then I would dress a bit fancier. I just wore a pencil dress that I had worn to work that day and didn't have time to change out of! My rehearsal was on the Thursday before our wedding and it was my last day of work before the big day. We went to s grill house style restaurant, so jeans and polos were popular with the guys and the girls mostly wore sundress type apparel.

• Ashley
    Expert March 2018 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I haven't thought too much about it but ours is really causal and optional, like apps at a local pub after the rehersal. So probably leggings, boots, and blouse or sweater. (I am getting married in the winter)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics