Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hailey
Expert June 2022 British Columbia

We hit double digits!

Hailey, on March 3, 2022 at 09:54

Posted in Plan a wedding 41

Good morning everyone, I thought I would share this with you all as I checked weddingwire this morning to see my fiance and I hit 99 days until the wedding! Can't believe it. I remember it being way over 200 days and now its 99 days. I still feel like there is soo much to do still.

Good morning everyone,

I thought I would share this with you all as I checked weddingwire this morning to see my fiance and I hit 99 days until the wedding! Can't believe it. I remember it being way over 200 days and now its 99 days. I still feel like there is soo much to do still. Smiley smile Smiley tongue

41 Comments

• Kim
    Devoted June 2022 British Columbia
    Kim ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So exciting! It's going to be here before you know it Smiley smile

• Lindsay
    Frequent user June 2023 British Columbia
    Lindsay ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m so anxious for my wedding to start! I got idk 400 or more days to go ugh!!! Lol
  • Hailey
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    It's very exciting!!! I'm alittle anxious seeing double digits for getting everything together though!
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

That's so exciting!!!!

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Yay that's awesome! I do the same thing!
  • Hailey
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Its definitely easy to do signage while watching TV! I move my cricut to the large coffee table we have and cricut away with stuff! My fiance always bugs me because I take up 1/2 the table Smiley xd I just finished making "notes/advice to the MR & Mrs" cards on the cricut!

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    From the sounds of it seems like we are around the same stage in planning! We met with our officiant last week! I still have some wedding signage I need to get done but it's easy enough to pick away at that while watching TV.
  • Hailey
    Hailey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That's so exciting!!!! it's coming up so fast!! Do you have mostly everything done and ready to go??

I'm going today to go buy some storage containers to organize the decor/etc and decor/tablecloths by table because my spare room is so full and crazy of wedding stuff! And figure out what else I need...

I'm still on the hunt for some small notebooks for our vows, getting the marriage license, meeting with the marriage commissioner in late march/april she said and after everyone RSVP's sending the amount of people to my uncle so he can go get all the food.. oh also a cake, and finalizing the timeline Smiley shame Smiley tongue

• Liberty
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I felt the same way when we hit 99 days left!! Now we are at 80 days!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics