Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Newbie July 2022 British Columbia

Vista Print

Nicole, on February 24, 2021 at 01:25 Posted in Plan a wedding 1 6
Hi everyone! We are looking into using Vista Print for our invites. Lots of people seem to say good things about it here. I’ve seen some people say to order postcard size to save money. How do you do that? I’ve been looking at the wedding invitations but not sure how to transfer the design I like onto a “postcard” size. Thanks!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Krista, on March 3, 2021 at 11:12
  • K
    Newbie June 2021 Alberta
    Krista ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered 40 invitations and paid $39 with shipping. On vista print.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Vistaprint does offer postcard styles for wedding invitations under invitations and stationary. Just have to look for the smaller size available and style that fits your personality. The size I noticed it 4.6" x 7.2". Our invitations were ordered from that site and other items too as Christmas cards and calendar are every year.
  • L
    Frequent user April 2021 Ontario
    Linda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ordered my invitation and save the dates from vista print. I'm very happy with them. They usually have a deal or something going on. I would recommend them. The wedding invitations come with envolpes so that is something less you have to find.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We ordered Christmas cards from them this year and I "splurged" on the envelopes that matched and came with our return address on them. I think it was an extra $6 for each of the 2 styles we ordered. After addressing all our thank you cards by hand it was well worth the extra few dollars.

You can play around with the settings on their site to select certain kinds of paper, sizing, or less fancy edging/foil details and save a lot that way. To me saving the time and paying them to address the envelopes (with return address, but you can also import your guest list) was worth more than saving a little cash.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

It doesn't. You have to buy envelopes separately but they're not expensive. Any office supply store would have them.

• Liberty
    Featured May 2022 Alberta
    Liberty ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    If you search postcard the templates for them will come up. That's the only way I could find. But one thing I couldn't figure out was if the postcards come with envelopes or not.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics