Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Humayra
Beginner September 2018 Ontario

Videographer

Humayra, on February 6, 2018 at 16:08 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 7

Hello brides! Any suggestion on decent videographer? I only require for 6-8 hours wedding reception coverage. My budget is under $1000. I am having hard time finding videograper without photography. Please help Smiley smile

7 Comments

Latest activity by Jessica, on February 17, 2018 at 17:39
  • Jessica
    Super March 2018 Ontario
    Jessica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm going the DIY route with www.wedit.com, as it's extremely more affordable. They ship you 5 cameras and you can record your own footage on the day of, so your bridesmaids and guests can help with the ceremony and getting ready footage. You can also pay them to put the edit the video. I think together with the rentals and the editing it would be around $850-$900CAD. They seem great on the phone when I spoke to them.

I really wanted a videographer too, but just couldn't handle their prices, so decided to go this route. There's also weddingmix as well.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Unfortunately there isn't a way to filter, but you can request their pricing information right through their storefront pages.

• Humayra
    Humayra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Checking out right now! Thank you sooo much Smiley smile

• Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I found a company called One Love Productions and so far she has been nothing but amazing! She has 4 packages in total to choose from depending on budget. I would recommend checking her out:

https://www.oneloveproductions.ca/

• Humayra
    Humayra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hello, thank you so much for helping out - I'm in Ontario, the reception is at Brampton. The main problem is our budget for videographer is very small. I mainly want it so we have some video element although we have the photographer. I'm having hard time finding videographer for under $1000. We only require 5 hours coverage. Mainly getting ready shots and a small film. Is there a way to filter with price? lol i wish Smiley smile

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! Where in Ontario are you searching? Have you had a chance to look through the WeddingWire vendor search? Here are our videographers in Ontario, but feel free to go through and filter it down even more before you start reading reviews and sending pricing requests.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Look up Mandeep Aujla based in Toronto.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics