Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Venus Bridesmaid Dresses

Stefanie, on August 18, 2020 at 17:53 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 5
Venus brand bridesmaid dresses, has anyone had any issues with the dresses coming in fitting snug? Like more than one... 5 of the 6 have picked up and the underlay on all of them fit snugly. A couple of my girls have retaken their measurements and nothing has changed. I'm not sure if this is a designer error or what. But I ordered locally to support rather then ordering online (which now I kind of regret seems the dresses were more expensive).. just another hurdle in the postponed due to covid situation.

5 Comments

Latest activity by Stefanie, on September 9, 2020 at 22:31
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    They are a bridal brand sold in bridal shops. They were purchased in store.
  • Natalia
    Newfoundland and Labrador
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have ever heard Venus. It seems that Azazie is popular, and I'm recently watching alfa dress

• Stefanie
    Stefanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I wish the girls switching would work. They are all very different sizes. 😬 I am going to reach out to where they were purchased and see if they can assist with the alterations somehow. It floors me. Even my tiniest girl it's to tight on.
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't remember the brand of dresses, but this happened to me andy friends when we were in a wedding years ago. Our only saving grace was that because we are all different sizes we ended up with a variety and none of us wore the dress we originally ordered.

I would speak to the store you ordered from and see if anything can be done. If the lining is tight and the dress isn't they may be able to let that out or add a panel to make them for.
  • Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Is the store not able to make alterations? It looks like either the tailor measured wrong or they erred on the slimmer side in their sewing work. Either way, based on my fiancee's dress shopping experience for anything made to measure (even as a guy getting a custom suit), it never fits perfectly on the first go and always require some additional fine tuning.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics