Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

P
Newbie October 2022 Alberta

Venues

Patti, on September 11, 2021 at 20:58 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Has anyone else had issues with venues responding to requests for information. I recently sent messages out for a particular venue and they haven't responded back.

Thanks all
Patti

6 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on September 12, 2021 at 13:20
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Replies from venues may take longer from some as they may be busy with rescheduling dates for couples postponing the next year. I would say 1 week is enough time to know they won't get back to you and to move on with others. A follow up email may be great to do if you feel to let them know your still interested and to get back to you.

• Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sometimes vendors take a few days to reply if they're dealing with other weddings. I'd say if you don't get a reply back from your emails within 8 days of sending your email try maybe calling them and then if not response, I would maybe start looking at other places.

• Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I would suggest that you give them a call to notify them that you tried getting in contact with them via email and wedding wire.
  • P
    Newbie October 2022 Alberta
    Patti ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I messaged them through wedding wire Sept 1, then again a week later through email still no reply.
  • Tunisha
    Super October 2021 Ontario
    Tunisha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hello Patti, 👋🏾
    How long have you been waiting for a response?
    It probably depends on if you email them vs communicating with them on wedding wire. It’s best to contact them via phone or email.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Sometimes if you send them messages through here it can take some time for them to reply. If you message them directly from their website you might get a quicker response. I've had some of my vendors take up to 6 days to reply if they're super busy with other weddings and such

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics