Hope everyone's wedding planning are going smoothly! We finally have decided on a venue for our destination wedding but unfortunately, they're not booking until 12 months in advance! (We're getting married in Oct 2023) So we held the date we wanted.
Now, the hard part, what should we do with other vendors? Should we look into and book vendors before October 2022 and just tell them the tentative date? Or should I hold out until a year out? Because of covid, I'm sure tons of couples are booking well in advance or delaying their wedding into our year.
Any other tips would be appreciated! Thank you!