Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kat D
Frequent user April 2021 Manitoba

Venue Help Please!

Kat D, on September 30, 2019 at 17:26 Posted in Manitoba 0 6
Hi Everybody!

My fiancé and I are planning to get married on April 18, 2021. We’re planning an early afternoon/brunch wedding & reception. However we are having a hard time finding a suitable venue. Looking for somewhere that is available in April, under $4,000 (including food, we won’t be having a bar), that has an indoor reception space & an outdoor ceremony area. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you so much! ☺️

6 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on November 19, 2019 at 19:11
  • Heather
    Curious September 2020 Manitoba
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The gates on roblin has beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces for weddings. They can accommodate small and large weddings. Not sure on budget but worth a look!!
  • Kat D
    Kat D ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Starlit Point & Cielo’s are only open during the Summer- Early Fall, not in April.
  • Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

There's lots of gems outside of the city, but I don't know what the pricing is like. We got married at Cielo's Garden and it was around $4,000, just for the venue (included the DJ though). A lot of the venues out of the city don't include catering, so you'd have to book that separately.

Check out Starlit Point. they just opened so they may not be very expensive. If you're doing a brunch thing, I've heard that Stella's caters brunch weddings!

• Sinéad
    WeddingWire Admin January 2025 Galway
    Sinéad ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey there!! Have you thought about looking into restaurants with a private dining area and outdoor decking?

• Kat D
    Kat D ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Our guest count is about 75, I would prefer outside of Winnipeg, most of our guests are in the Beausejour to Selkirk area. Mostly just wondering if there areany hidden gems I haven’t thought of yet.
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Do you by chance have a rough guest count? And do you mind going outside the city or are you trying to stay inside? I know that with my guest count of 200+ all venues inside the city started at $30,000 but they were also for a Saturday evening wedding.

Here's the link to the venues that are listed here on WeddingWire: Wedding Venues Winnipeg

There's only 84 venues in Manitoba listed here and of those 56 are located in Winnipeg Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics