Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kellsey
Newbie August 2021 Alberta

Venue double booked

Kellsey, on August 16, 2019 at 17:18 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 6
Hey everyone unfortunately the venue we had booked with months ago informed me that they had accidentally double booked, and now I am trying to find new venue. The venue that we had found was perfect and very budget friendly and now I’m having a hard time finding anything that compares and works with the budget we had set. Does anyone know any awesome hidden gems around Calgary area that doesn’t break the bank?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Hélène, on August 18, 2019 at 15:20
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm glad it all worked out, Kellsey! Even if you did have to switch your date!

• Kellsey
    Newbie August 2021 Alberta
    Kellsey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thankfully the venue helped us out and it’s all figured out now! Had to switch our date but at this time I’d rather do that then still be looking for a new venue
  • Hélène
    Devoted September 2019 Alberta
    Hélène ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi Kellsy,

Where were you booked and what are you looking for?

Does it have to be in the city or are you able to look a little farther out? I have a few ideas but a little more info would help.

Also, ask your venue if they have any suggestions. They should be doing whatever they can to help you out. They might have a sister venue that they refer to...
  • Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    What kind of venue are you looking for? what are you wanting it to include? will it be for ceremony only, reception only, or both?
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    The venue is giving your money back or first choice of hall sonce you booked first? This is bad and they should refund you the whole amount back due to their neglectgence.
    Other venues may not be the one you want as this offered you a good deal and package.
    Wish you luck on the hunt and the refund.
  • Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Oh no! Were you guys the first couple to have booked it?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics